The Boise Flower & Garden Show is excited to announce a new feature at the 2013 show, a Miniature Garden Display and Competition. Entries will be accepted in three age divisions;
12 and under
13 - 18
19 and over
- Entries can be from teacup size to table top.
- All entries will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by Idaho Horticulture Society and will be scored based on overall design and creativity.
- Imaginative use of plant material and components will be considered.
- No live animals or artificial plant material allowed.
- Judge's decisions are final.
To Enter: Email Pat Baker at email@example.com. Include your name, phone, email, age group and dimensions of your exhibit. You will receive a confirmation from Pat about your acceptance.
Delivery instructions will be provided closer to the event but will need to be delivered on Thursday, March 21.
Entrants agree that photographs of entries may be displayed in sponsor's magazine, on websites and in media.
Prizes: Prizes are provided by Zone 4 Magazine.
19 and over: Wins a set of Tuli Fisher hand-forged garden tools - value $250
13-18: Wins $100 GC to 36th Street Garden Center
12 and under: Wins $50 GC to 36th Street Garden Center